Looking for an Internet Marketing Service provider?
This is the type of full-time employment I can really sink my SEO/SMM analyst teeth into and excel at. Too bad the position is in Chicago and I am in Connecticut. However, if you are seeking similar types of Internet Marketing Services in Hartford, Connecticut, Boston or New York City, I am the SEO professional you are searching for. I have all the skills, knowledge and professional experience listed in the job description below and more. If you can use me remotely, even better, I can work around the clock to meet your SEO needs for 2015. Feel free to contact me for any opportunities or even to discuss SEO, love talking and thinking about search engine optimization, I thrive at it, devour it and I’m very good at setting and meeting expectations.
The SEO Analyst will assist the Search Manager in search initiatives and implementations.
- Assist in validating that organic search best practices, including technical, content and linking strategies, are integrated into all eCommerce work streams.
- Ensure that both the migration and refresh of the websites static content to a new CMS is conducted with SEO tactics in place, including the proper migration of metadata and keywords, sound redirect and tagging strategies.
- Help identify potential SEO and site search concerns and work toward solutions.
- Leverage analytics platforms and other tools to monitor, analyze and interpret SEO goals to help drive organic search strategies and optimizations
- Write and edit meta data and other content elements to maximize organic search rankings and traffic.
- Create ad hoc and weekly reports to share with varied audiences based on rankings, traffic and conversions.
- Perform keyword research, competitive analysis and keyword mapping in order to maximize organic traffic, and aid in a comprehensive content refresh.
- Validate technical (canonical tags, redirects, etc.) and on-page (meta data and internal links) implementations before and after launch.
- Work with editorial and social media teams, as well as other stakeholders, to create, implement and approve content with SEO best practices in place.
- 5+ years experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO strategies, digital content best practices and creating/optimizing content for an enterprise-level client
- Understanding of basic HTML, CSS and code structure as it relates to SEO
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience/knowledge of Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Searchlight, Moz, etc. and ability to employ strategies based on data collected
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail