Best SEO Competitive Research & SEO Tool Websites
Top SEO Competitive Research Tools
Most of these tools are paid services but well worth it.
Many come with 30-day money back guarantees and/or free or slightly disabled free tools for 14-30 days so you can experience what each service has to offer before you make the investment. If I’ve missed a tool feel free to shoot me an email. This list is by no means definitive and I focused mainly on SEO competitor and Google keyword ranking tools.
- Ahrefs – 14 Day Trial Period – Backlink research, organic traffic research, keyword research, content marketing & other tools. About $80/month paid annually
- Alexa – 7 Day Trial Period – Comes with a limited free newbie account.
- Compete – 30 Days to try the service, may cancel for a refund before then.
- iSpionage – 30 Days to try the service, may cancel for a refund before then.
- MOZ – Excellent keyword ranking, crawling, keyword and DA tools. Some free tools, Free 30-day trial. Worth checking out but kind of expensive.
- MajesticSEO – 7 Day Trial Period
- Monitor Backlinks – 14 Day Trial Period. No credit card required.
- Ontolo – Free account with 25 Instant Prospector Reports & Weekly Competitor Reports.
- Rival IQ – 14 Day Trial Period. No credit card required. Competitor research.
- SE Ranking – 14 Day Free Trial Period.
- SEMRush – Excellent service with great tools and always find something useful for my clients. Some Free Tools – Comes with a 7-day money back guarantee. Recently gave away 30-day trials.
- SERPS – Free 30 day trial, no credit card required. Track your keyword rankings. Cool free but limited keyword tool.
- SERPStat – Backlinks, keyword tracking and research, competitor analysis and site audit. Free trial. Starts at a reasonable $19/month.
- SimilarWeb – 30 Days to try the service, may cancel for a refund.
- Simply Measured – Free Trial & Some Free Tools.
- SpyFu – Some free tools. Has great competitive PPC and SEO tools. 30 Days to try the service may cancel for a refund before then.
- WhatRunsWhere – 3 Day Trial for $1
- WooRank – 14 Day Free Trial with a credit card.
- Raven Tools – Free trial.
- CanIRank – Free trial.
- SEOProfiler – Excellent Keyword/Competitor Rank Tracking with a free trial.
- AccuRanker – Excellent Keyword/Competitor Rank Tracking with a free trial.
- Cognitive SEO – Backlink Analysis, Content Audit, and Rank Tracking. Free trial for 14 days then $99/month.
- RankSonic – Very impressive rank tracking, audit, competitor, and other tools. 14-day free trial.
- Paradox SEO – Excellent site audit tool. Free trial.
There are many others, this is just scraping the surface of what is available. Of I’ve missed your favorite, email me and I will add and review.
Google Adwords & Local SEO Infographics
Here is a robust assortment of some Google AdWords and Local SEO Infographics making the rounds.
I very much enjoy reading SEO infographics. I find this manner of communicating information easier to scan than plain text and is conducive to a much faster learning process than video for me.
The combination of excellent information with visually stunning graphics makes it so easier for me to learn almost everything needed to become an expert in Search Engine Optimization, Local SEO, Mobile SEO, Google AdWords, Content Management, WordPress SEO, Site Speed & Plug-Ins including loads of terrific information about Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest and Google SEO Ranking Factors.
Many people put great effort into creating these data-filled works of art and we are very lucky to have easy access. There are so many great infographics in just about any niche imaginable.
Be sure to check out my boards on Pinterest.com. Of course, if you cannot find the time to sift through all 5,000 to learn new skills, I am available on a freelance consulting basis to perform SEO, AdWords, Content Management or Social profile building for you and your business.