Google AdWords, SEO & Inbound Marketing PDFs
Quite a bit to learn from so dive right into these informative whitepapers.
You can find more SEO, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and WordPress PDFs on my site. I love them and have not altered a single one.
Links to our various Social Media Marketing profiles.
SEO, AdWords & Social Media PDF Whitepapers
Some recently released whitepaper pdfs that, aside from the promotional or marketing language, have taught me much about a variety of topics that I already thought I was an expert in.
SEO industry where changes, new techniques, and new theories occur every day!
These whitepapers that cover topics like Google AdWords, Landing Pages, Social Media…the list goes on.
These should keep you busy. Enjoy!
Excellent Social Media Marketing Cheat Sheet [Infographic]
What do I post on my blog??
How to connect with your blog’s audience & get more traffic & business conversions.
- First, your blog should communicate and profile you and your perspective.
- Post your musings on spirituality, what inspires you, who has inspired you and what keeps you going. Post your whole philosophy on life, spirituality, business and hobbies. Motivate your audience to keep reading your site.
- Post creative content that would be highly valued and shared to Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn and other places across the web. People love Top 10 lists.
- Share your blog posts to Facebook or LinkedIn post to your blog first and then send out the social signals to get eyeballs, links and traffic.
- Start with your bio and how you developed your passions or hobbies as well as posting your reactions to press you received over your lifetime.
- Post about people you have met, networked and interacted with using excerpts and links out to the original material.
- Do keyword research to target your best keywords and use synonyms.
- Use the 4-1-1 rule. For every self-serving marketing post, post something about someone in your network for each of those post 4 meaningful posts about any subject that interests you.
- Post pictures of yourself and photos you may have taken or had taken of you throughout your life. Those posts can then be shared to Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. But post on your blog first. Pinterest gets you a lot of traffic.
- Post videos on your blog, your can host them on Youtube. Video blog or vlog yourself, your hobbies, your spiritualism, reactions to what you have seen and heard in the news or whatever you have on your mind, what you are thinking about, what lies ahead for you. Videos are one of the best forms of converting traffic.
- Posts may be posted twice a week or when you feel inspired. Save the post as a draft to add to and publish at a later date.
- Publish on Saturday or Sunday night to get the highest potential exposure.
- If possible, try to expand on your blog post to reach the 1500 word “sweet spot.”
- Have guest postings or excerpts of discussions with various people anything to get the reader hooked, coming back and sharing. Google will like it too.
- Can post an excerpts of books or your reaction to any press you will get.
- Post about your business, how it came to your mind, how you started it and where you see it taking you.
- Use a soft sell to get traffic and slowly funnel the visitors to other posts that make them more curious about you, your blog and your other websites. They will share your post with their networks if the subject matters to them.
- Have links out to posts by your favorite websites, friends and colleagues that occur on their own blogs, articles or in the press.
- Post full articles of what you have written and have the right to republish. Repurpose writings you have done to publish on your blog.
- Use a “this is your life” mentality. Tell stories on your blog that readers can identify with and captures their attention. People imaging themselves in your story will make connections with you and come back.
- Post sidebar links to your sites and sites that inspire and engage you.
- Have a form or discrete pop-up to let readers enter their email and be alerted to when you have new blog posts. Email is the second highest type of traffic conversions.
- Use Google Analytics to track blog readers and see where your best traffic comes from. Dig deep into analytics to discover your best trafficked pages.
- Use comments and interact with posters to make more connections.
- Include social media icons so your readers can easily share out to their networks.
- Start blogging by using a blogger or WordPress hosted blog, preferably on your own domain name or a subdomain on your business website.
- Make sure your site is mobile friendly.
- Post about local topics such as your favorite places to eat, shop, etc.
- Post your links to your blog on websites, directories, forums and other blogs.
- Use SEO in an ethical way to make sure your blog stays in Google rankings.