- Think like a user. Use Google’s suggested search for a goldmine of keywords to target semantically.
- Ask user questions in your titles & have the page provides answers to get your site recognized with expert status by Google.
- Use synonyms.
- Target Local & Social Search.
- Use correct & ethical SEO to last in the rankings.
- Put heavy emphasis on schema semantic markup language which puts little mini links below your listing in the Google SERPs amongst the other bullets above.
- Google LOVES semantic markup. So should you!!!!